Pages

14.5.13

Writing

My first journal, Christmas present from my parents, in 1995:


I am no writer, but I write all the time.
It comes from a place far beyond where my fleeting hobbies and musings reside. Beyond the valley of likings and the sea of duties lay my life-long bond with writing.
I write because I have to. Writing is breathing.

I write to dream, to dissect, build and search.
It helps me figure out why the world looks the way it does. Why it smells the way it does. Why it moves and reflects light and casts shadows the way it does. 

And most of the time, it helps me align my heart with my brain.
It's a way of life for me, and I'm glad I chose the pen.

---
the post that prompted this post. 

3 comments:

fifa-coin said...

Very well.




-----------------
FUT 16 Coins
,
FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Coins
.

Tom said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.


Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


swtorfast

csgo4sale said...

More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.

Buy CSGO M4A4 Skins