Pages

28.3.11

yesssssssssssssssssss

Being denied my vacation, the dionysus in me has been kicking and screaming to get out and play.

So this past week, I've been:
cooking & dining out more
truffle shavings on top of butter poached lobster? heck yes.

shopping more
mostly spring/summer dresses (spring, please come soon) 
i wish these were my real shopping bags - i found this photo online

planning more mini trips 
april/may is going to be packed!
possible girls only palm springs weekender, 
Arizona easter w/ fambam,
New Orleans Jazz Fest w/ the craziest kids in town
SF Bay to Breakers w/ the rainbow crew

annnnnnd!!
GUESS WHAT. 
I don't want to jinx it (knock on wood) but I'm so insanely excited!!
The live performance I've been waiting for
For years
She comes to LA like once/twice a year 
and I've missed all her performances the past several years
Due to unfortunate timing
But FINALLY

YELLE!!!!

She's coming to LA.
And I'm going!
Got my ticket, y'all.
May 21st. May 21st. May 21st.
DANCEY PARTY YELLE TIME
YFT TO THE MAX

More Yelle Here

No comments: