Pages

10.2.12

Travel Day

Things I'm looking forward to that are on my mind right now:

1) No distractions, no excuses and truly focusing on one thing only
2) Walking everywhere (no cars!)
3) Writing letters & postcards to friends and family from abroad
4) Meeting my host family in Narita and exploring the city for a day before I head out to Delhi


What I ate for breakfast before my flight:

1) Banana
2) Juice and water, mixed with fiber
(I hate feeling full and uncomfortable on long flights) 




















What I packed for my 7 week trip: 

1) Carry-on suitcase
2) Yoga bag + mat
3) 1 additional carry-on bag
( I will not be taking that bike :D)
Btw, I did record a video of what I packed but don't have time to post it yet. Will do on my down time sometime soon.





AU REVOIR!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna be checking this blog on the regular!! Can't wait to get updates from your travels :) You rock, Yulree!

Love Mama said...

<3 Hello! I'm back and am looking forward to seeing you again! I will go to SF just for you, woman!