Pages

14.1.11

Celebration of Life

so blessed!
I want to thank you all, my wonderful dear friends and family, whether I haven't seen you in years or I just saw you yesterday, for giving me life. 

Everyday, you have given me life through your hellos, your words of wisdom, sharing laughter with me, through pushing me beyond my limits, being my inspirations and my mentors, through comforting hugs, new adventures, prayers and guidance, being my silent supporters, through insightful letters and emails, through insanely funny texts and messages, through growing and learning together and much much more.

Thank you so very much. For the life you have given me. I am blessed beyond limits. 

Essentially, a birthday is a celebration of life. And today, I truly celebrate my life with the utmost gratitude.

<3Y